Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Introduction 8/29

 


    Hi, my name is Mason Hennessey. I am 19 years old and live in West Greenwich, Rhode Island. Over break I worked almost every day. I work at Crows Nest is Warwick as a bar-back, and in the future I hope to bartend while teaching. I also had a lot of fun hanging out with my friends and coworkers. When I am not in class I am either lifting at the gym or working. 

    The picture above is one of my goats. His name is Frank and he is 5 years old now. Fun fact, Frank and I share the same birthday. Frank started off by living in the house with me because he was bullied by the other goats. I wouldn't recommend letting livestock live in your house...they poop everywhere!


    The picture above is me playing Rugby at my old high school. I tore my labrum during my sophomore year and needed to get surgery. After a year of recovery time I was able to play my senior year. We won the New England Championship and I was Awarded 'Man of The Match'. It was sad that it was my last year and game of Rugby with Hendricken, but the ending was the best it could be.


    This last picture is of my great grandparents. I referred to them as Giddo and Sitto, which is Lebanese. Their parents both cam from Lebanon and travelled to Ellis Island. They both lived a long and happy life. Giddo and Sitto lived in an apartment connected to my house so I was able to see them everyday when I was a kid. I am Lebanese and people don't usually believe me when I say I am.

1 comment:

  1. Your goat is adorable. I had a chicken once who got bullied by the other chickens a lot. That chicken believed that it was a dog and would constantly seek cuddles, pets, kisses, to be fed by hand or in a bowl. and love. We let it in the house sometimes, but, unfortunately, due to my dog it couldn't stay in the house for very long.

    ReplyDelete

#10

    Three Meaningful things from this semester. 1.  One thing from this semester that I saw as meaningful was the video classroom tour. It w...